Visualize your results with ease
Do you need to present your company’s compensation and benefits scheme to your employees, key stakeholders in your organization, or any external audience? Use our pre-designed template providing full visibility into your remuneration and payroll systems and processes combined with the benefits package offerings in an eye-catching and attractive format.
You can use the payroll process if you want to present your company's compensation and benefits scheme to your employees, key stakeholders in your organization, or any external audience. It is important for any kind of business, even start-ups, and small businesses. Use our pre-designed slide to provide full visibility into your remuneration and payroll software combined with the benefits package offerings in an eye-catching and attractive format.
We have designed a template with editable diagrams to help you present those Human Resources-related topics.
This Payroll, Compensation, and HR Admin Process contains:
- 23 diagrams illustrating HR administration areas lists, the definition of administration in HR, compensation, and benefits hierarchy comparison, process stages, paychecks and payroll system, salary determination waterfall flowchart, and workflow process ready to use by company or individual.
- This presentation is designed in a modern flat graphics style enriched with outline icons and topic-related photos.
- 25 icons illustrating topics related to Human Resources like Administration, Employees, documents, Health Insurance, Safety, Schedule, Screening, Validation, Reporting, Finance, Salary, and Payroll Tax, Invoice, and many more.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PPT editing tools.
Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss).
Authors of this HR Administration, Payroll and Compensations PowerPoint Template
What is an Administration in HR?
Human resources administration plays a critical role in each company or organization. It is a part of the overall management of employment experience and includes such areas as compensation and fringe benefits, payroll services, personnel records management, guidelines & policies handling, and more.
Why use diagrams in HR Administration presentations?
If your responsibilities lie in HR administration and you need to explain the processes of your compensations and benefits policies, then a clear PPT slide deck can be an essential communication tool.
When presenting payroll providers or payroll processes, our PPT diagrams can help you communicate key messages to internal and external stakeholders before the pay period.
You can reuse our graphs and charts and tailor them to your needs to upgrade your slides. Our slides are effortless to edit. We also include detailed instructions on altering the diagrams' content, colors, look and feel.
Where can you use the HR Administration graphics?
The HR payroll, compensation, and administration diagrams can be used in a broad spectrum of contexts, such as:
- Illustrate the scope of HR administration management in a compelling way of 9 areas overview excluding or including the detailed description of each area
- Characterize each or selected areas of the HR administration management in an attractive form with the associated icon assigned to it
- Present your company's compensation and benefits scheme with a light or dark background
- Describe your salary determination process in 2 different variants of a diagram that communicates a sequence of actions to be taken, which can also be enriched with your valuable comments
- Visualize 3 stages payroll process in the format of a flowchart or roadmap, picking a light or dark background style according to your needs
Try using these PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in a professional way.
All graphics are editable so that you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. You can also extend the collection with more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable with built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the filling and outline color of all shapes and icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Content of Administration, Payroll & Compensations PPT Template
- Term Definition - Administration in Human Resources
- Administration in HR – 9 Areas Overview
- HR Administration Areas - Human Resource Management Template
- Administration in HR – 9 Areas Honeycomb Diagram
- Labor Law in HR - Explanation Template
- Health and Salary in HR - Explanation Template
- Mission and Vision in HR - Explanation Template
- Taxation PowerPoint Template - Salary Determination Process
- Diversity and Inclusion in HR - Explanation Template
- Document Management in HR - Explanation Template
- Health Insurance in HR - Explanation Template
- Statutes in HR - Explanation Template
- Payroll in HR - Explanation Template
- Compensations and Benefits Management - Salary Process
- Compensation System Direct Indirect Benefits Structure Map
- Salary Determination Flowchart - Payroll Program PPT Template
- Salary Determination Steps Workflow Diagram
- Salary Determination 5 Step Process
- Payroll Process – 3 Stages Flowchart
- Payroll Process Workflow – Focus Dark Background Slide
- Payroll Process - 3 Rows Linear Flowchart
- Payroll Process 3 Rows Flowchart – Focus Dark Background Slide
- How to use & edit these HR process PPT diagrams
- All HR diagram shapes are easy to change
- Editing Outline Icons from HR deck in PowerPoint
- HR Outline Icons Set — Administration
- HR Outline Icons Set — Analysis & Reporting
- HR Outline Icons Set — Payroll
- Custom Shapes for Modules, Levels and Folders