Need to present company due diligence processes, plans or reports? Explain M&A phases, audit areas, types using visual editable graphics that will help you keep the right balance of words and visuals. We’ve designed a Due Diligence Processes & Checklists PowerPoint collection that you can use to create impactful and professional-looking slides.
This Due Diligence Process, Types, Checklists slides template contains:
- 13 diagrams to show due diligence definition, M&A process, action plans and frameworks.
- Universal style diagrams in modern flat filling style that fits any visual identity style (feel free to adapt colors to your brand ones).
- 40 outline symbols to illustrate due diligence concepts such as Law, Strategy, Analysis, Financial Report, Growth, Fairness, Balance, Intellectual Property, Income, Agreement.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is company Due Diligence?
Due diligence process is set of actions expected to be taken by one party of a business agreement, e.g. in M&A process. The goal is to audit different areas of the company - financial, technical, legal… to keep the highest standards of care.
Where can you use Due Diligence Processes & Checklists diagrams?These graphics will help you design engaging and interesting slides, so that your audience will consume the information at a quick glance.
- Explain what Due Diligence is starting with a definition.
- Mention an inspirational quote to keep the attention of listeners.
- Visualize Mergers & Acquisitions with due diligence phase with a process diagram containing the following stages: M&A Strategy, Target Screening, Transaction Execution, Integration.
- Present types of Due Diligence: Operational, Financial, Commercial, IT, Intellectual, HR..
- Illustrate DD audits framework with Compatibility, Legal, Marketing, Production and Management areas.
- Design Due Diligence action plan matrix template for Activities and Departments, Business, Financial and Legal Levels.
- Create DD project stair diagram, including 5 phases: Existing Situation, Primal Study, Evaluation, Analysis, Finalizing Steps.
- Present Due Diligence process roadmap diagram with the following steps: Purpose, Risk Analysis, Tax, Financial and Technical Documents Audit.
- Show legal Due Diligence checklist template in a form of simple arrow bullet-points or table.
- Present company acquisitions yearly timeline template.
- Visualize Due Diligence concerns and solutions using a comparison diagram. Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
- Content of due diligence visuals deck
- Due diligence definition and quote template
- Mergers and acquisitions process diagram
- Types of due diligence diagram
- Due diligence audits framework slide
- Due diligence action plan matrix template
- Due diligence project five phases stair diagram
- Due diligence process roadmap diagram
- Legal due diligence checklist template
- Due diligence checklist table template
- Company acquisitions yearly timeline template
- Due diligence concerns and solutions diagram
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Due Diligence Graphics Collection contains pre-designed slides:
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including