Design Thinking Process Diagrams (PPT Template)
14 diagrams, 38 icons (23 slides)
Are you presenting the Design Thinking model? Take advantage of using visuals from the presentation deck we have designed for presenting this creative problem-solving method.
This Design Thinking process deck includes editable diagrams and artifact symbols you can use to explain this process. It includes:
- 14 flow charts of 3 Design Thinking Stages and 5 Action Steps of Design Thinking Process (Empathy, Define, Ideate, Prototype, Test the Product), each with a place for a detailed description. We added also Double Diamond diagram and non-linear design thinking loop.
- 38 icons on the light outline or simple flat style to illustrate specific artifacts of this process such as Research, Prototype Creation, Solution Delivery, Communication, Insight, Empathy Understanding, Ideation, Product Implementation or UI application interface design
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is the Design Thinking process?It’s an iterative approach for creative problem-solving. Design thinking methodology is based on understanding users in the first place, defining the user problem based on this understanding and then creatively generate ideas addressing user problems. The next step is to create a prototype and test it with the user, before the implementation of the final product.
Why to use present Designing thinking with visual diagrams?
- Having a clear visual flow chart representation of design thinking process steps makes it easier to explain each step, show where iterations happen, when you need to step back.
- Using one simple diagram capturing the overall design thinking process steps ensures better presentation and understanding of each of the 5 basic steps.
- Having editable flow chart graphics, you can modify the process, adapting it to your own methodology - rename, add or remove steps as needed.
Colors of all text placeholders, text graphics, and icons are fully editable (all graphics are a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.Those Design Thinking diagrams can be used in various business contexts:
- Teaching the design thinking approach
- Explaining implementation of design thinking method in your company
- Illustrating your documents or publication on design thinking
- Showing new innovative way to product development
Coming up with an idea is easy. Coming up with the right one takes time and hard work. With design thinking, throwing out what you think you know and starting from scratch opens up all kinds of possibilities. Design thinking is an innovative process for creative problem-solving. Our design thinking diagrams lay out the six phases. With our five-step infographics, you can better understand the clients, perceive a problem, and take action. These practices are easily applicable, flexible, nonlinear, and iterative, drawing all focus on the end-user. Impress your audience with the professional design thinking slides. Transmit your message with graphics that appeals to professionals.
Design thinking graphics contain ready-to-use slides:
- Template slide of content of design thinking flow charts deck
- Definition slide: what’s design thinking
- Three stages of design thinking diagram
- Five action phases showing the design thinking process
- Five action phases of design thinking process on the dark background
- Template list of phases activities: empathize, define, ideate, prototype, test
- Double diamond diagram of design thinking
- Double diamond diagram of design thinking on the dark background Template design thinking canvas
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here