How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Editable decision tree PowerPoint charts that you can use to illustrate decision making by a clear visual tree flow chart. This decision diagram template represents decision, condition values and their consequences.
The slide set with PowerPoint Decision Trees includes:
- 12 top-down tree diagrams in various styles and structures - horizontal and vertical tree flowcharts. We added unique hand-drawn diagrams, as well modern flat and line infographics style where tree nodes are illustrated by icon symbols
- 38 vector icons representing concepts such as client segmentation attributes (age, gender, family status, credit scoring, salary or occupation)
- predesigned example of editable target customer segmentation and credit ranking decision criteria
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a decision tree diagram?Visual representation of the decision-making process. It starts from the top root node and continues with tree branches, selected according to the branching attribute. This attributes can be nominal decisions such as Yes / No, Married / Single, or Occupation status (children, student, junior, senior, retired etc.). Alternatively, decision criteria can be also a range of real values (age, scoring value, number of children). The final leaves of the decision tree represent an end-decision class. It can be for example an Approved / Rejected status in credit scoring context.
How to use decision tree diagrams as your presentation visuals?
- Illustrate decision making process with various if-them conditions. You can modify each decision tree node, create a Yes / No decision flow from top branch towards tree leaves.
- Such decision trees are used for various classification tasks not in Machine Learning, but the same graphics can be used also for illustrating general management decision processes.
- Draw a Systems flowcharts how information flows from the input, via several data processing steps towards the final output.
Why to use tree diagrams as your presentation visuals?Using tree diagram visuals helps to express your decision flow in a clear way.
Having tree diagrams in form of independent objects gives you the freedom to express your decision flow, add explanations or illustrate specific decision points. On last slides you have set of several icons you can reuse or you can extend the icon collection by getting PPT icon set bundles (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of these diagram shapes and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Content descriptionDecision Tree Diagram contains ready-made slides:
- Horizontal decision tree template illustrated with flat icons and data values.
- Decision support tree with level headers.
- Vertical decision tree with 3 branches and few stages under each of them.
- Outline decision tree in two styles: with line icons, negative color version with symbols.
- Hand drawn horizontal and vertical decision tree diagrams illustrated with scribble icons and data values.
- Customer segmentation tree example divided into 3 main branches, which symbolize the following characteristics: marital status, gender, kids level.
- Target customer decision tree usage example showing client segmentation levels: region, gender, marital status, client. The template also includes bottom line text field.
- Top-down decision tree for presenting the following levels of client segmentation: age, salary, occupation, rank of the credit store.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||24 slides|
|Content:||12 diagrams, 38 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.21|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, outline, graphic_tools, management, IT_concepts|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.