Customer experience is the number one priority for companies today. Want to show consumers satisfaction survey results in an attractive way? Need to visualize customer journey analytics, customer satisfaction levels, or dashboard? We will help you to increase the understanding of data through compelling visualizations.
This PowerPoint presentation template on customer experience metrics basics contains visual slides with:
- 26 infographics and charts to explain the most popular CX indicators including Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Effort Scores, Customer Journey Analytics – Purchase Funnel
- The presentation template is designed in a modern flat style. You can use these graphics to create stand-alone and unique slides that will be clean, professional, and catchy.
- 51 outline pictograms to show various CX measurement concepts e.g. Score Symbols Emotion Faces, Customer Satisfaction, Target Group, NPS Promoters, Passives, Detractors, and other business icons.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this presentation template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, CX Strategy Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
What are Customer Experience Metrics?
Customer Experience Metrics are used to evaluate how engaged, loyal or satisfied customers are. The most popular indicators include Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Effort Scores, Customer Journey Analytics – Purchase Funnel with Awareness, Consideration, Purchase Decision, Customer Retention, Customer Advocacy scores and ratios.
Why use graphical Customer Experience Metrics diagrams in a presentation?
Want to present NPS indicator tracking customer loyalty over time? Or CES survey results to show how easy it is for customers to get the support they need? Visualize how satisfied customers are in Key Touchpoints of their Customer Journey. Use diagram infographics to explain those CX frameworks and methodologies visually.
You can reuse our graphs and charts and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. All charts are editable or data-driven Excel charts, so it is very easy to change the presented CX data. We also included detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors and look and feel of the charts.
Where can you use the CX Metrics explanation graphics?
Using infographics and chart graphs will help you organize information in a good-looking way and present your numbers and comparisons visually. For example:
- Illustrate Customer Journey, including Digital and Physical Consumer Touchpoints
- Present benefits of measuring Customer Experience in your business
- Show researched methodologies used by you to measure Customer Satisfaction
- Create an attractive Purchase Funnel from Awareness, Consideration, Purchase Decision, Customer Retention, to Customer Advocacy
- Illustrate Customer Journey Analytics, using Absolute Scores or Conversion Ratios
- Visualize Customer Satisfaction Metrics such as CES or CSAT
- Compare your NPS score vs. your sector or competitors, using description of Promoters, Passives and Detractors
- Design Customer Experience Dashboard with 3 or more Double Values Pie Charts
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Content of Customer Experience Metrics Presentation Slide Deckwith Definition, Benefits, Methodology, Indicators
- Definitions of Customer Experience MetricsCustomer Touch Points vs. Customer Journey vs. Customer Experience
- Customer Touch Points Definition
- Customer Journey Definition Interaction Stages slide
- Customer Experience Factsclient service business beliefs fantasy vs. reality
- Customer Experience Definition
- Customer Journey vs. Customer ExperienceDigital & Physical Consumer Touchpoints, e.g., Blog, Website, Brick & Mortar Store, Online Store, Newsletter, …
- Benefits of Measuring Customer ExperiencePain Points, Corrective Actions, Customer Satisfaction, Brand Loyalty, Increased Revenue
- Customer Experience Quote
- CX Research Methodology Examples
- CX Research Methodology – Mystery Shopping Example
- Customer Journey Analytics – Purchase FunnelAwareness, Consideration, Purchase Decision, Customer Retention, Customer Advocacy
- Customer Journey Analytics Funnel - Absolute Scoreto Advocacy via Retention, Decision, Consideration, Awareness Building
- Customer Journey Analytics Pipeline - Conversion Ratioto Advocacy via Retention, Decision, Consideration, Awareness Building
- Customer Experience Analytics – Indicator TypesCustomer Effort Score (CES), Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer Effort Score (CES) Explained Visuallywith Rating Scales - Likert Scale, 1-10 Scale, Emotion Faces
- Customer Effort Score (CES)Low-effort Interactions to Higher Customers Loyalty Dashboard
- Customer Satisfaction Score (CSTA) Graphicswith Ratings Scales – Stars Scale, Slide Scale, Emotion Faces
- Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT)Happiness Level Gauge Data Chart
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) Formula ExplainedHow likely are you to recommend the brand to friends or family?
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) Categories ComparisonCharacteristic of Promoters, Passives, Detractors
- Net Promoter Sore (NPS)Customer Loyalty Assessment Tool Gauge Data Chart
- Customer Experience Dashboardwith 3 Double Values Pie Charts Comparison – Desired and Actual Metric Data
- How to use & edit these CX Metrics PPT graphics
- All diagram shapes are easy to modify
- Editing Outline Icons in PowerPoint
- Outline Icons Set – CX Metrics – Score Symbols
- Outline Icons Set – CX Metrics – Customer Symbols
- Outline Icons Set – CX Metrics – General Symbols
- Outline Icons Set – CX Metrics – Experience Symbols