Creative Comparison and Shares Bar Charts (PPT Template, data-driven)
26 chart layouts, 36 icons (37 slides)
Want to compare data or show product shares by attractive Excel chart? Enrich your bar charts with additional graphics we have prepared. Reuse our creative graphical charts, modify numbers and make iconographic graphs using PowerPoint. We have designed a collection of infographic bar and column charts, including:
- 26 chart slide layouts with various versions of infographics, column plots, classical horizontal and vertical bar charts, too. Those are all pre-designed editable MS Office Excel charts with additional graphics of data categories legend and text boxes for text explanations.
- 36 vector icons to illustrate business concepts: Product, Box, Budget, Money, Approval, Reject, Research, Customer satisfaction emotions symbol.
- Format: data-driven charts and fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a bar chart and column chart in MS Office PowerPoint?A bar chart or graph presents categorical data with heights or lengths proportional to the values that they represent. They are usually used to compare various data categories, show market shares or development status . Column chart contains vertical bars, bar chart presents data in horizontal rectangles.
When to use comparison and shares bar charts?If you want to show a distribution of data points or perform a comparison of metric values across different subgroups of your data, bar charts are a great tool for that. With the help of horizontal or vertical charts you can show various statistics, metric values comparison, project status, revenue distribution and much more. Bar and column charts will be easily perceived by the audience, as such graphs are very widespread and known for our eye. However, if you use default charts it will be very hard to maintain balance of visuals and numbers. You can reuse our comparison and shares bar charts and tailor them to your needs and nicely update your slides. We also included a detailed instruction on how to alter the content and look of the charts.
Where can you use the Comparison and Shares Bar Chart graphics?Using infographics and bar chart graphics will help you organize information in an attractive way and present complex numbers and comparisons visually.
- Create an attractive infographics slide to show share values using pencil, pipette drops or lab glassware graphics.
- Illustrate product sales over time.
- Visualize company market shares.
- Compare development of two or more categories revenue
- Illustrate Status of projects by infographic bar chart
- Show hidden levels by iceberg data-driven Infographics chart
- Design a creative KPI comparison chart
- Present a customer satisfaction NPS statistics in visual way
- Show a revenue over various client segments
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here