Charcoal Handwritten Charts (PPT icons)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
Editable graphical elements for PowerPoint - handwritten charts and shapes in charcoal style
- 24 charts, progress indicators and diagram symbols
- 5 basic diagram shapes: arrows, rectangles with text
- usage examples: process flow diagram
- shapes have editable colors in PowerPoint, however they are not data-editable charts
Handwritten-like icons and cliparts for enhancing PowerPoint presentations
Charcoal Charts and basic diagram shapes
- to illustrate slides by adding pictograms of different charts and progress diagrams
- to create schemas, diagrams and process views
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
See editing demonstration in our HowTo Videos.
- Charts and Diagrams symbols: pie chart symbols (thirds, quarters, half), bar chart and column chart symbols, increasing and decreasing trend chart symbols, circular progress indicators, venn diagrams, block process indicators
- Basic Shapes for block diagrams: handwritten arrows, rectangles and ovals with editable text inside
- Usage Examples: process flow diagrams