infoDiagram > Content-ready Topics > Strategy > Change Management Models Diagram - Infographic PowerPoint Template
Do you need to present change management on an organizational level? Use visuals to show business change frameworks in an easy-to-grasp but effective and creative way. We designed a PPT template with illustrative diagrams covering three major change management models: Kotter’s Change Management Model, Jim Collins’s Hedgehog model, and Kurt Lewin’s Change Framework.
This Change Management PowerPoint graphics contains:
- 14 diagrams to illustrate a change management concept & three most commonly used change management models.
- 22 outline symbols to show various topics & business-related concepts e.g. Team, Change, Quality, Checklist, Preparing, Freeze, Unfreeze, Refreeze, Drop, Decrease, Growth, People, Product, Release, Meeting, Deal, Challenge.
- Slides are designed in a modern flat style. Using them will help you create impactful and engaging presentations.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What are major Change Management Models?
There are three recognized models representing business change: Kotter’s Change Management Model with eight steps of the changes process, Jim Collins’s Hedgehog model, and Kurt Lewin’s Change Framework with three stages: unfreeze, change and refreeze.
Where can you use the Change Management Diagrams?
Using diagrams to illustrate the aspects of change management models helps express the essence of a particular framework and present its steps in a way that is easy to follow. Here are some ideas where you can apply change management models diagrams:
- Explain the stages of the specific change management model.
- Visualize a change process step by step.
- Present your organizational situation and position in your transformation journey.
- Illustrate your presentation with a change-related quote to support your message.
You can also download slide redesign instructions on using these Change Management Presentation Graphics (PDF guide here).
Change Management Models diagram collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Change management quote slide
- Change management definition example
- Kotter's 8-Step Process for Leading Change Diagrams
- Hedgehog Concept Diagrams
- Kurt Lewin’s change model diagram with unfreeze, change and refreeze stages
- Icons and Graphics for Change Management Presentation
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content elegantly, and visually.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also included a topic-related icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. You can extend this collection with more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable with built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the filling and outline color of all shapes and icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape a nd size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here