Are you about to present a business change concept? Lewin’s Change Management Model is one such change management framework for understanding and managing organizational change in a simple and easy-to-understand way. We’ve designed a PPT template with visuals you can use to explain this specific change model.
This Change Management PowerPoint Diagrams collection contains:
- 9 diagram flowchart charts to illustrate the change management concept and Lewin’s change 3-step model.
- Slides are designed in a modern flat style. Use them to create an impactful and engaging presentation.
- 27 outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g.Change, Quality, Checklist, Preparing, Freeze, Unfreeze, Change, Refreeze, Drop, Decrease, Growth, People, Product, Release, Teamwork, Meeting, Deal.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Where can you use the Change Management Diagrams?These diagrams will help you create slides pleasing to the eyes and at the same time, you'll be able to convey enough information.
- Explain what is Lewin’s change management model starting with definition.
- Illustrate Kurt Lewin’s change model with a loop: Unfreeze, Change, Refreeze stages.
- Visualize 3 phases with an outline diagram: Plan, Action and Result.
- Design professional-looking change management model slide using reshaped elements.
- Create a Lewin’s change model action timeline with Plan, Action, Result melting ice illustration and ice-cream metaphor.
- Add a change management quote to support your ideas.
Lewin change management diagram collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Content of Lewin’s change model diagrams
- Lewin’s change management definition example
- Change management quote slide
- Kurt Lewin’s change model diagram with unfreeze, change, refreeze stages
- Three phases of change management template
- Unfreeze – change – refreeze change theory illustration
- Lewin’s change model action timeline diagram
- Lewin’s change model action list with ice-cream metaphor illustration
- Change management three steps column diagram
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here