All CEE countries have maps with regional administrative division. So you can precisely show in which district you are active or plan to be. This PowerPoint template contains text placeholders and call-out boxes with basic economical data of Visegrad countries. You are free to modify it, add your own descriptions.
- Outline maps of Europe and four central EU countries - Polish Republic, Czech Republic, Slovakia Republic, Hungary. We included also maps with administrative territories (counties) and main city location pins for each country
- Polish flag, Hungarian Flag, Czech Flag and Slovakian Flag icons
- Geographic location placeholders, icons and hand-drawn arrows to present specific place on a map e.g. of a POI or regional meeting plan
- Country macro-economy symbols & data: population, density, GDP, capital, transport, production, distribution
- Fully editable maps, vector icons, arrows
Set of vector maps editable in PowerPoint of four Central Eastern Europe with administrative division.
Those countries are called V4 - Visegrad group of countries, as they share a similar location and post-communistic history along with common accession to European Union.
You can use those maps to present local meeting plans, the location of company headquarters, subsidiaries, factories and other facilities. You can visually plan the travel plans and supply chain routes by adding various POI icons and drawing arrows between cities, adding transportation means.
For each country, we added an overview of main geographical and political data, including capital location, GDP, population and area data. You can use these slides to analyze the local Central European market, for example.
The full list of slides presented in CEE Europe Maps with Administrative Territories diagram:
- Europe and CEE zoomed map.
- Polish, Hungarian and Europe CEE Administrative regions maps, including zoomed map graphics and text frame.
- Geographic and demographic profiles illustrated with maps and basic data of each country: Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia.
- Visegrad group slide with a zoomed map and a short description of each country.
- Municipal influence regions map with transparent circles and data values over Visegrad countries map.
- CEE Europe Maps with location pins and flags for showing strategic country objects.
- Transport and supply chain map: Visegrad countries group (presented with handdrawn routes, flights and train connections and flat icons).