How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
This Branching Wide Arrows for Process Block Flow Charts includes:
- 17 fully-editable diagrams with various branching arrow shapes (converging several inputs into one point, or splitting source process flow into 2,3 or more outputs, parallel process, and interlaced arrows)
- Modern professional-looking wide graphic style of block arrows, flat symbols and flat infographics blocks.
- 13 example icons you can reuse to present business process elements such as Growth, Statistics, Data, Customer Service, Energy, Robotics
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss).
Branching Arrows: When to use them as a presentation visual?Standard PowerPoint shapes include only a single-line arrow. If you don't know what kind of structures to use and want to express a process splitting or merging into 2 and more elements, you need to compose it manually from several arrow shapes. It’s hard to create elegant curved shapes quickly. That motivated us to create a pre-designed set of wide branching arrows you can use to show the forking process or joint of several inputs into one in a nice readable way. Using wide modern arrows will leave you enough space for inputting the information and data you need arrows will not steal the attention from your slide content.
Examples where you can use those Branching Arrow graphics:
- Show any process - from forking out to merging arrows flow
- Present a corporation structure, e.g. including Infrastructure Systems, Solutions Company, Storage and Electronic Devices
- Illustrate a company merge - joining several companies into one subject
- Show a project switch and interlaced projects
- Draw a converging flow, where more streams are combined into one mainstream.
- Express the parallel processes coming in one direction
- Present multiple projects or items using arrows fountain
Branching wide arrow infographics will serve you for illustrating processes splitting or merging into two and more elements, problem root cause analysis, as well as various branching charts. This slide set contains graphics and icons that are editable as standard Office shapes. The Branching wide arrow diagrams are suitable visualization tool for presenting distributive spread processes. Moreover, you can also use the arrows graphics for representing various branching structures and hierarchies.
Branch wide arrows diagram includes ready-to-use slides:
- Fork split block arrow diagram showed with source to two outputs
- Template triple branching arrow diagram
- Quadruple split arrow diagram illustrated with four outputs
- Quintuple output block arrow graphics
- Six and seven outputs branching arrow diagram
- Vertical arrow fountain graphics depicted with five branches design
- Template corporation structure divisions diagram
- Switching process arrows slide
- Example twisted process arrows infographics
- Interlaced projects light arrow diagram
- Three stages diagram input to output process
- Branching out arrows slide
- Layered arrows infographics
- Template branching out processes tree arrows diagram
- Parallel process illustration illustrated with wide arrows
Why you could use Branching wide arrows infographics:
- easy to present a large amount of information thanks to structurized way
- branching arrows divide the information into sections, it will help your infographic design flow
- you can use such arrows if you have many steps to fit into one process
- whether you want to compare options in an unbiased way, or you want to make one option seem better
- by using modern outline design your presentation will look professional, persuasive and logic
Try using those PowerPoint flowchart arrows to illustrate your processes visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||25 slides|
|Content:||17 diagrams, 13 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.16|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.