Content of marketing diagram on BCG matrix model graphics:
Collection of BCG diagrams as pre-designed PowerPoint slides. Set of various diagrams representing four distinct product groups: Stars, Cash Cows, Question Marks and Dog. Presentation template suitable for marketing and business development presentations.
- extendable pictogram symbols of 4 BCG groups in two graphical styles: modern flat icons symbols for infographics and personal hand drawn scribble graphics
- exemplary definition and groups examples that can be used while presenting this product strategy and analysis model.
- Fully editable style. Size and colors easy to adjust using PowerPoint editor
Further Resources about Boston Consulting Group matrix
- BCG matrix: Analyzing the Product Lines (‘What Is a BCG Matrix?’article at Business News Daily)
- How to use the BCG Matrix model (article from smartinsights.com)
Slide set content details:
- Definition of BCG matrix, its aims.
- Scribbled icons and square ribbon, representing 4 groups: Stars, Cash Cows, Question Marks and Dogs.
- Detailed characteristic of each group.
- BCG matrix showed as a puzzle.
- List og BCG elements.
- Colourful overview of the growth-share matrix.
- Index of flat and scribbled icons for BCG matrix.
Presentation formatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text