Handdrawn Arrows for sketched organic slides (PPT clipart shapes)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
1 of 37
2 of 37
3 of 37
4 of 37
5 of 37
6 of 37
7 of 37
8 of 37
9 of 37
10 of 37
11 of 37
12 of 37
13 of 37
14 of 37
15 of 37
16 of 37
17 of 37
18 of 37
19 of 37
20 of 37
21 of 37
22 of 37
23 of 37
24 of 37
25 of 37
26 of 37
27 of 37
28 of 37
29 of 37
30 of 37
31 of 37
32 of 37
33 of 37
34 of 37
35 of 37
36 of 37
37 of 37
Package descriptionThis is probably the biggest collection of handdrawn arrows for PowerPoint, with over 250 vector images of arrows in all kinds of variety.
We have designed this set of hand-drawn arrows to help you create an original look of the presentation slides. Use the arrows to focus the attention of your audience to selected points. It works pretty well if you want to show something on a screenshot picture, or highlight a specific data point in a table or chart.
All arrow shapes are editable graphical elements for PowerPoint. So you can easily change their color to fit your brand style. This extensive collection contains arrow graphics in various line thickness, line style, and sizes:
- 251 various arrows vector shapes of various lenghts and thickness and 9 arrow diagrams
- single line arrow, arrow end, circular arrows, wide double line arrow, arrow with scribble filling, two way arrow signs ...
- 3 hand-drawn graphical styles: charcoal line, ink lines with scribble filling, freehand doodle pencil style. The lines have various lenghts and size so you can fast just copy the most appropriate one to your slide
- format: fully adaptable vector shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - quality loss when zoomed)
- to point, underline or highlight slide elements
- to visualize process diagrams, schemas and time lines
- to add authentic organic style by hand-drawn sketch elements
251 arrow shapes including:
3 hand-drawn graphical styles:
- charcoal line
- ink lines with scribble filling
- sketch pencil style
single line arrows (one-way, double-way)
wide arrows (filled, unfilled, straight, circular)
basic shapes (rectangle, circle, oval)
- different thickness (thinner, thicker)
9 usage examples
- Circular flow diagram Linear flow diagrams Timeline diagram Blackboard schema
- changing contour color of the puzzle elements
- changing color of filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text