AI & Machine Learning Presentation Diagrams (PPT template)
13 charts, 56 icons (21 slides)
PowerPoint visuals set for presentations Artificial Intelligence explaining AI and Machine Learning technologies. We designed those diagrams and infographics to help you explain methods, applications and opportunities that Artificial Intelligence provides.
The AI PowerPoint template includes:
- 13 infographic charts of AI technologies, Machine Learning algorithm types, application areas and pros vs cons comparisons. All flowcharts are in universal flat graphical style that fits various branding styles.
- 55 editable icons that you can use to illustrate AI concepts - various algorithm types, IT and general business symbols of industries using AI and AI applications.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
How to use AI template diagrams as your presentation visuals?Simply copy one of diagrams into your presentation, to illustrate your content about AI topics by vivid visuals. You can modify each shape color, add text descriptions or replace symbols.
Why to use diagrams as your presentation illustrations?Using diagrams helps to explain the concepts used in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence topics in a clear and eye-catching way.
On last slides you have set of icons you can use to extend your slides. You can also expand this symbols collection by getting additional PPT icons (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of these diagram shapes and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
AI presentation diagrams slide deck covers those topics
- AI Definition and Quotes
- AI Technology Relation Diagrams
- Industry Sectors & Applications
- AI & Machine Learning Methods
- AI Development History Timeline
- Machine Learning Algorithm Types
- AI Opportunities and Dangers Comparison
- Icons and graphics for AI presentations
Defining and explaining what is Artificial Intelligence
AI is branch of computer science dealing with the simulation of intelligent behavior in computers. Artificial Intelligence is defined as the capability of a machine to imitate intelligent human behavior.
Machine Learning (ML) are set of computer algorithms able to learn without being explicitly programmed to do so.
A subset of ML which makes the computation of multi-layer neural networks feasible.
Examples of applied Artificial Intelligence include visual perception e.g. in robotics, speech recognition (apps like Alexa, Siri, Google assistant), decision-making or language translation (e.g. Google Translate).
Technologies involved in AI
Artificial Intelligence applications need a set of advanced technologies to build upon such as infrastructure ensuring enough computational power, advanced Machine Learning algorithms and rich data resources to learn from
Industries Using AIBusiness areas that use AI include retail (market basket analysis, cross and up selling automated propositions, dynamic pricing, for example), banking (e.g. credit scoring), production and manufacturing (e.g. processes optimization), insurance (risk scoring), automotive industry (automated vehicles and various driving support systems), medicine (image recognition, medical expert systems), smart homes and cities (smart devices), logistics (delivery path optimization by TSP, for example), energy and utilities companies (e.g. consumption forecasting)
AI & Machine Learning MethodsComputational techniques used in Artificial Intelligence include Deep Learning, Reasoning, Image and Speech Recognition algorithms, Classification and Supervised Learning as well an Unsupervised learning e.g. clustering.
AI Applications ExamplesExamples where AI is applied are NLP - Natural Language processing, Machine Learning, Computer Vision.
Symbols for AI infographicsAI concept icons to illustrate topics such as deep learning, machine learning, clustering, clutter, hierarchy system, decision tree, expert system, supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning.
We added also general IT symbols for server, data center, cloud computing, network, database, smart phone, digital processing, data protection, security, unknown data.
The icon set has also general business symbols you can use: survey form, danger warning sign, time schedule calendar, analytics chart, data growth, protection shield, vision, monitoring or reasoning process sequence.
Editability of this AI & ML diagrams PowerPoint Template
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- relocating and resizing diagrams, putting shapes behind or on top of text
Further resources on AI
- AI definition (Wikipedia)
- The Key Definitions Of Artificial Intelligence (AI) (Forbes article)
- AI explained - A guide for executives(Accenture article)
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here