Think of all the meetings you attend in one week. And in a month? Those are team meetings, daily standups, one-on-one meetings, metrics reviews, and so on. To make the most of each meeting, it is important to have a well-thought and well-designed agenda. If you skip creating a plan for a meeting and agenda, then your meetings can quickly go off track and you lose much time discussing random topics. We created this collection which contains visual agenda diagrams and presentation progress tracking layouts so you can use them to create informative professional-looking slides and design an agenda that is pleasing to the eyes. You will also find slide templates that you can use for presenting navigation and progress bars.
This Agenda Section Progress Bars diagrams collection contains:
- 24 diagrams to illustrate progress charts, agendas, navigation bars and presentation outlines.
- Two graphical styles - modern flat style and lighter slick outline style. Use them to add a professional touch to your slides and present data in both clear and creative ways.
- 57 flat and outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g.Time Flow Indicator, Plant Seed Growth Stages, OK, GO, Checkmark, Goal, Group Meeting, Teamwork, Agreement, Executive Summary Sheet, Organizational Structure Chart.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Where can you use the Agenda Section Indicator Flat Progress Bars graphics?Using visualizations and graphics will help you create nice slides, which will keep the attention of the audience and your presentation won't be monotone.
- Create a meeting agenda template in a shape of clock circle and present each section on a separate slide.
- Illustrate an agenda with 3 or 5 arrows for each chapter.
- Visualize presentation agenda with chevron timeline or pillars diagram.
- Show where you are with the help of chevron arrows agenda and progress indicator.
- Visualize the plan for each section of your presentation with a bottom horizontal or side progress bar.
- Illustrate presentation agenda with icons and progress timeline, which includes Meeting Opening, Objectives, Report, Implementation, Conclusions Summary, Next Steps, Closing.
- Create creative agenda using7-elements hexagon diagram. You can tailor the number of elements to your needs.
- Design a presentation table of contents and illustrate it with an icon or picture.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Agenda Section Indicator Flat Progress Bar collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Meeting agenda template depicted clock circle with 1+3+1 sections
- Meeting section 1, 2 and 3 slide showed with clock circle
- Agenda graphics with three and five chapters arrows
- Presentation agenda chevrons for four stages timeline
- Meeting agenda with five pillar sections diagram
- Single section slide pillar diagram with detail description
- Chevrons arrows agenda with six sections
- Bottom horizontal progress bar with chevrons section arrows agenda
- Bottom horizontal progress indicators set
- Presentation agenda icons and progress timeline
- Bottom progress bar showed with linear timeline movable circle
- Bottom progress bar indicators set illustrated with linear timelines with movable circle
- Side progress bar depicted with movable indicator
- Presentation agenda outline for six numbered sections
- Presentation agenda with section side navigation bar
- Section side navigation bars for six items
- Hexagon points agenda for seven elements
- Hexagon section corner progress indicator
- Hexagon section side progress indicator
- Key agenda timeline illustration for eight sections
- Presentation table of content plain text with picture template
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here