infoDiagram: SWOT analysis template diagrams (PPT icons)
SWOT analysis template as editable diagrams for PowerPoint
- 3 predesigned diagram styles (colorful and monotonous gradient, handwritten scribble)
- 4 unique editable icons representing Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- fully editable shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - thanks to vector format)
Save yourself 3 - 5 h of work
Get professional set of slides, views, color schemas and icons
Get rights to use and edit (see more)
Know-how & resources
SWOT stands for:
SWOT Analysis template for PowerPoint
- Strenghts - internal helpful factors
- Weaknesses - internal harmful factors
- Opportunities - external helpful factors
- Threats - external harmful factors
SWOT analysis is used in variety of business planning activities. The most common use case for SWOT analysis technique usage are:
- strategic planning
- small business strategy generation
- marketing plan
- business strategy
- competition analysis
- competition strategy
- business plan
SWOT puts company into the context of market conditions and may be used to display marketing situation and strategy both large corporations or small businesses.
SWOT method might be used to tackle with corporate strategies, but also department or even personal strategy for career planning. It is proven and wildly used technique.
SWOT technique was developed in 60s and 70s for XX century by Albert Humphrey from Stanford University. He used data from Fortune 500 companies from various industries:
- financial institutions
SWOT analysis in automotive companies. The technique is used by all leading motor companies like Ford, Honda or Volkswagen.
Despite SWOT technique was created basing on a research of large corporations like airways or financial institutions it can be successfully used for small business like cafeteria, restaurant, social media or small consulting companies. It is vital part of marketing plan or product strategy.
SWOT usage for internal departments.
The technique might be used also to analyze solve challenges in internal departments of the company. This may include internal audit strategy, setting financial strategy of the department.
SWOT for business development
Business proposals may be also enriched with strategic information and SWOT technique is an option to visualize the general picture of company's strategic planning.
Further information resources
- SWOT Analysis strategic planning method (Wikipedia)
FormatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
Send feedback to author of the infoDiagram: