Handdrawn Arrows for sketched organic slides (PPT clipart shapes)
Editable graphical elements for PowerPoint - Hand-drawn arrows set
- 124 various arrows vector shapes, 22 slides
- single line arrow, circular arrows, wide double line arrow, filled arrow, two way arrow signs ...
- 3 hand-drawn graphical styles: charcoal line, ink lines with scribble filling, freehand doodle pencil style
- format: fully adaptable vector shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - quality loss when zoomed)
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Know-how and resources
- to point, underline or highlight slide elements
- to visualize process diagrams, schemas and time lines
- to add authentic organic style by hand-drawn sketch elements
124 arrow shapes including:
3 hand-drawn graphical styles:
- charcoal line (60 icons)
- ink lines with scribble filling (57 icons)
- sketch pencil style
single line arrows (one-way, double-way)
wide arrows (filled, unfilled, straight, circular)
basic shapes (rectangle, circle, oval)
- different thickness (thinner, thicker)
8 usage examples
- Circular flow diagram Linear flow diagrams Timeline diagram Blackboard schema
- changing contour color of the puzzle elements
- changing color of filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text